Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Express Crisscross Bra Top (Katherine Pierce)

So in the episode Klaus of The Vampire Diaries, Katherine is wearing this really awesome top- it's this blue color with really thick straps on the front, and like... crossed thin straps on the back. It has a little bit of rouching(sp?) on the sides of the breast, and a squareish neckline. Anyways. My description isn't too hot, but the top is Super cute!

I ordered one in medium and that turned out to be way too big. I even washed it to see if it would shrink. It didn't. So I sent it back, and got a small one instead, and it arrived yesterday. It fits amazing. It's nice and snug where it matters, and loose where it doesn't. The built in bra fits good and holds the girls up. The neckline is kinda square, with a hint of a sweetheart going on. All in all, it's awesome and I can't wait to wear it.

Oh, and I got two colors, not just the one she wears. I got the blue, and I got the purple because that people is just so pretty.

Here's the link for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment