Friday, April 15, 2011

Birchbox



Ok, so I was catching up on my subscriptions on youtube, specifically- Missglamorazzi. Anyways, she did a box-opening/haul from birchbox. I'd never heard of them before, so I followed the link and checked them out. Here's what they do- they send a box of deluxe fullsize highend samples each month for a $10 subscription, with no shipping fees. And I'm not talking itty bitty samples that is like... a drop of product squished into one of those tiny little packets. Judging based on her video, these are massive samples. Bound to last maybe a month. They also sell the fullsize products of the samples they send, some of them with completely free shipping.

So I subscribed and am gonna try them out. What's really awesome- no cancellation fee. So if I don't like the first box? I'm only out ten bucks. Not too shabby, imo. I am super excited for my first box from them- It'll arrive sometime next month and I'll let you guys know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment