Thursday, October 7, 2010

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask

I had gotten a sample of this and I just tried it last night. OMG! I love it. I accidentally got a bit in my hairline and eyebrows and that was a pain to remove, but other than that I love it. It's a mask that you need to spread out rather quickly becaue it does dry pretty fast. Once it dries, it stays very close to the skin, you'll need to be patient when beginning to peel becasue the edges don't curl on their own like some other masks I've used. Once you get it started you should be fine, but bear in mind it does stick to the skin rather well, so don't get any on the tender area around your eyes.
Some people complain that you have to put on a superthick layer, but i put on a relatively thin layer and it still worked great for me.
Once I had pulled it all off and then rinsed off the bit in my hairline my skin was just soooo smooth and soft. There was absolutely NO tightness like some masks will leave you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment