Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My face regimen

Open to constructive criticism.

Morning:
Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser
Avalon Organics Vitamin C Balancing Facial Toner
Biore skin preservation dual fusion moisturizer+spf30

Evening:
Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser
Avalon Organics Vitamin C Balancing Facial Toner
Sephora FACE agre prevention moisturizer

I also have a few items that I use every one to two weeks:
Facial peel-off mask in cucumber
Clean&clear morning burst facial scrub
Biore deep cleansing pore strips

So since I started using the toner and moisturizers, my face has been doing good. With the biotin I'm taking, I have been breaking out a bit. But, I've been starting to be *really* careful and consistent with my facecare and that has been helping so much. I never really took great great care of my skin, but with the biotin I've started and I'm totally noticing a difference.  Granted- my skin wasn't *that* bad off, but now it's getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment