Monday, April 19, 2010

Got a netbook

I didn't want to, especially since I already had reached my "frivolous spending" limit this month, but with my computer crashing, and needing to get shit done online(and my phone failing miserably for that) I needed to get something. So I went and hit up the PX netbooks section, looked up reviews, and got the best one they had for cheap. There was a couple better, but they were like, 500 bucks.

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/hp-mini-210-hd/4505-3121_7-33939694.html

That's the review for the one I got, and so far it's doing great. A little slow for a couple things (I apparently need to look up and download a couple things) but it's keeping up with everything else just fine. And I like that's it's so tiny and lightweight- I'll be able to take it with me pretty much anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment