Saturday, February 13, 2010

Packages enroute

I ordered a few things and they're enroute. The first package is from MAC. I ordered them like, a week and a half to two weeks ago, but because of the storms out there, it's taking them quite a bit to ship me my stuff. The second package is one from sephora.

-MAC-

-Zoom lash in lofty brown

-Tinted lip conditioner spf 15 pot in petting pink

-Suntints spf 20 lip balm in pink tinge

-Fix+

-Sephora-

-Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60

-Too Faced Tanning Bed In A Tube 

-Samples-

-Zoom Lash in Black

-Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer

-Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette

-Zirh Clean

-----------------------------------

Those should both be arriving sometime next week. Now, most of the items I have heard and read Great reviews on, specifically the sunscreen, fix+, sunless tanner, and the lip conditioner. A couple of the items I got pretty much to try out, and hope that they work good. I do know that mac always seems to get fantastical reviews, so I always expect really high quality stuff from them. And sephora sends out TONs of free samples and free shipping with their stuff. I'm really excited to get all that stuff and try it out. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment