Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MAC package

My mac package arrived today-yay! I tried everything as soon as I opened it and here are my initial opinions:

The lip conditioner is amazing. It makes my lips soft and smells fantastic. The color, which I was a little concerned about, is very sheer and turns out very nice. A light pink nude shade that is a very little bit glossy and enhances my natural color and adds a little bit of shine. Its not thick or heavy and doesn't "run" down onto my skin like some do. My lips are normally very chapped and just using it for the few hours that I have I can tell the difference. A lot of the reviews I read didn't like that it was in a pot- I personally love pots. I like knowing exactly how much I'm putting on, and with my finger I can also feel exactly where its going on.

Next is the suntints liquid lip balm. I tried that right after applying the conditioner and I love that also. Its a very "rich" feeling gloss, not really thick, but definitely more substance to it than the conditioner. I loved how it felt and looked on top of the conditioner. Again- an absolutely amazing smell.

Third is the fix+. I'm not so keep about the smell. Its not a bad smell, but, I dunno. Its not entirely pleasant like a bunch of the reviews raved about. The spray is weird and will take some getting used to, to ensure even application. It does feel nice, like the mist from a sprinkler on a summer day. I'll have to use it longer to be able to provide a review on benefits and this "dewy" look that everyone raves about.

Last is the mascara(zoom lash) I dunno. I wasn't too impressed on my initial use. It seemed a bit difficult to apply and refused to go on even. Whatever. Ill give it a week or so to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment