Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sephora Haul

I went shopping!!! Yay! I originally wanted to get stuff from both Sephora and MAC, but when I went to MAC, I wasn't impressed enough by my swatches to want to spend money. I mean, I kinda wanted to buy some stuff, but not enough.

But I did buy a bunch of stuff from Sephora. I'm super excited about everything, and can't wait to get some reviews up.

First up: Coach Poppy. I got a pamphlet from Sephora a couple months back that had a bunch of samples in it, and poppy was one of them. I fell in love right away. It was just amazing. And I finally got it! So excited to wear it.

Second: Nail Polish. I saw Sephora's thing with the cherry blossom nails and they were so pretty, I wanted to try it. I ended up getting five colors: What's a Tire Jack?(black) Havana Dreams(a pretty baby blue) Techno Girl(a darkish bright pink) and then Dear Diary and A True Romantic. Those last two and really close to being the same color: They're both really light nudes. Dear Diary has a slight peach hue, and A True Romantic has a pink hue. I'll talk more about these polishes later.

To go with the nail polishes, I grabbed a brush- #17. It's a pointed liner brush.

Third: NARS Peer Sheer SPF Lip Treatment in Angelique. I've always been looking for a perfect summer lippie. Something smoothe, light with a pop of color, and with SPF.

Last: Urban Decay Cannonball mascara. During winter, I wear Maybelline's Full N Soft. It's great. But... During the summer, I kinda always end up with a little under the eyes. So when I saw all the hooplah about the Cannonball mascara, I thought I'd give it a shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. More about the nail polish. I was a little bit disappointed. I have a few other sephora nail polishes, and they all worked great. All five of these, however, were a bit watery. The formula was very thin and difficult to work with. I got it to work, but it wasn't as easy as I'd like. I managed to use almost all the colors I got, except Dear Diary, and got the result at the left. I'll be writing a guide on it later.


(Sorry my feet look a little weird. My camera is just terrible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment