For those who don't know- Birchbox is amazing. What they do is send you a box full of deluxe sized samples for a mere $10.00 a month. You subscribe, fill out a beauty profile and wait for your boxes. It's a flat $10.00, no shipping/handling fee's tacked on top of it. In the beauty profile, you list things that you like, categories of products that you're interested that determine what you receive. And the samples? They're not itty bitty little things. These are deluxe samples, and more often than not, the samples received in the Birchboxes outvalue the subscription fee. More than once, I've gotten a "sample" which is actually a full sized product.
Birchbox is more than a subscription, though. On their website, they sell full sized versions of all the products in the birchboxes.
If you're not yet a Birchbox member, you should really check them out and consider joining. It's a great program.
Cynthia Rowley. She shares a bunch of her favorite products with this box. Below I'm gonna list the items as they appear on the birchbox card, with their descriptions, and then make comments of my own.
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Loaded with Dead Sea minerals, this fast-absorbing cream heals dry hands without a smidge of residue.
This cream immediately replaced the lotion I had in my pocket, and I'll probably be buying a fullsize when this runs out, which will take awhile, because I only need to use the littlest amount.
- philosophy purity made simple one-step facial clenser - This perennial award-winner is pH-balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil, and makeup without drying out skin.
- Redken shine flash 02 - A must for all Cynthia's runway shows, this weighless spray gives hair a brilliant finish.
- Zoya Touch Collection Nail Polish in Shay - Neutral gets a sexy makeover in this creamy, slightly metallic nude. Perfect accessory to summer's bright fashions.
- KIND Almost & Apricot - Snack right with this wholesome bar- no preservatives or hard-to-pronounce ingredients.
And that's my July Birchbox! If you got a birchbox and blogged or video'd it, go ahead and link it below.