Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Review: Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm

So I've been using it since I got it, and I really like it. It is....amazing! It smells crazy good- like fresh strawberries. When applied to the lips, it "quenches" their thirst like a glass of ice water on a hot day. It just sinks in, instead of most balms which simply lie on top of the lips until licked or rubbed off. Aside from sinking into the lips, it keeps them feeling hydrated and moisturized for quite awhile, with no stickiness or residue.

The ingredients are incredibly simple- the entire list fits on the back of the tin(petrolatum, vilvanolin, natural white beeswax, a "trade secret" blend of strawberry flavor, natural and artificial dyes) While there is no abnormal color, I prefer that. It's incredibly natural and easy to wear for work. It does good for wearing at work, and at night before you go to bed.

I totally recommended this for everyone. Beyond all the great great things I listed above- the price is AMAZING. You can purchase a 0.8 oz tin for only $7.00 USD.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P42205&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5671

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff! A friend of mine from England introduced it to me almost three years ago, and I've used it since. I didn't know Sephora carried it - good to know!

    ReplyDelete