Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My new lippies- Initial impressions

Ok, so I just got my package of lip goodies, and am gonna make a post on my initial impressions, because I don't really have time to use and write individual reviews on each item right now.

Here's what I ordered(in not particular order)

My initial impressions are going to be of the packaging and smells.  The LipFusion has very nice packaging, a metal tube that I won't have to worry about opening on its own- it has a cap that needs to screw off. The Dior has *very* nice packaging- it's very pretty and feminine. The Buxom packaging feels very cheap in my hands, being made almost entirely out of plastic. But! It does have a saving feature- a small mirror in the cap.  Rosebud has a simple metal tin.

As far as smells, the Rosebud came out on top- it smells amazing! Buxom comes next; it's got a very unique vanilla-coco smell that I really like. The Dior balm came in absolutely last- it's got a very "old lady flower perfume" smell to it which I just don't like. I'll try it out, but unless it does something amazing for my lips, I'll be swapping it out. The LipFusion doesn't really seem to have a smell.

1 comment:

  1. Rijles Den Haag Hofstad rijopleiding is écht gevestigd in Den Haag Wij helpen je met het behalen van je autorijbewijs na je rijexamen leer je pas echt autorijden Wij helpen je een heel eind op weg om het verkeer in Den Haag én in Nederland de baas te zijn Wij gaan voor kwalitatief rijden!

    ReplyDelete