Sunday, June 6, 2010

More sunscreen... and a lippie

So I had to order some more of my sunscreen cause the current bottle seems to be getting a little bit low. Seeing as it's not exactly something I can go to my local store for I ordered it through sephora, and while I was there, I decided to grab a Tarte lip stain as well. I don't normally go for stains because they're really drying on my lips, and considering that I live in the desert it would be even worse, but this one claims to be uber moisturizing. I also read a few reviews that back up it's claims of being moisturizing. So I grabbed one of those in the color "Joy".

Those two items should be here sometime next week and I'm super excited to try out the new lippie. I think I'll be pairing it with a gloss, just to cover the hydration issue. There are a couple at MAC that I want to try it with, but I guess MAC changed their system or something, because they no longer deliver out to where I am, so I have to go to the store. BUT! Luckily I'm going to be down in the area of the closest MAC store next weekend, so I'm gonna stop in and grab the glosses I wanna try out. They might even have the firecracker eyeshadow, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up about that.

Anywho- I'll post a review on the lip stain as soon as I get it and try it a couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment